VEX Robotics Programming
It looks tough, but it really ain’t!
In order for the robot to move and complete its goals the robot needs to be sent some instructions, here are a few things to remember:
Expect for your program to fail, and fail, and fail some more — that’s totally normal!
Patience is needed, you will eventually be successful
Computers/robots are finicky they listen to exactly what you tell them, but sometimes the directions you give your robot is not what you imagined, it’s okay, you will be successful!
3. We will be creating a new VEX IQ project
4. You will have the option to select language choose Blockly
5. Name your project, you will be prompted by this screen next. Time to play around!
6. Add some blockly code, by dragging blocks to your start block. Time to experiment!
7. Download and run your program to your robot. On your robot screen find your program and select the program to run it. Make sure your robot is plugged in to your computer via the usb connector.
8. Time to play, try different configurations, and different sensors, play! Have fun!